RDC Nepal has been executing Nepal Integrated Development Program since 2017 under the program we are supporting the needy, vulnerable and disable people in order to uplift their life socially and economically under the program we are implementing integrated approach of support. Through program the people are being supported in different area as per requirement and need. The working areas of the program are water sanitation and hygiene, Health, Nutritional food, Livelihood, Irrigation, Education, DRM and Sponsorship. The coverage are of the program is Rautahat, Sarlahi, Mahotari, Dhanusha, Bara and Parsa.
- To provide conductive environment for teaching learning in school.
- To improve educational quality with enhanced institutional capacity.
Project Duration: Jan 2022 to Dec 2023
Project Area: Paroha Municipality, Rautahat
- The project on the Construction of School Building of Adharbhut Ma. Vi was initiated in 2022 by Qatar Charity, Rural Development Center, Nepal & Paroha Municipality. Rural Development Centre, Nepal is a registered NGO.
- Detailed Preliminary Report (DPR) was prepared by Paroha Municipality.
- Based on Structural Analysis Report the structural drawing of one-storey building was prepared meeting the parameters for safe design and earthquake and resilient building by Paroha Municipality.
- Paroha Municipality Contribution is 20% of total direct cost in project.